DREAMBOX SETUP CCCAM
- Go to blue panel by pressing blue button on remote Go to Addons.
In there you will see download catagories which contain cam and cam-config.
- First go to cam and install cccam 2.1.4 or the latest version available.Then from cam-config install cccam-config 2.1.4 or the latest version available.
- From blue panel go to top of panel and use left/right buttons to scroll to CCcam 2.1.4 (or the version you have installed above).
Now press the Green button to start CCcam.
- Use an FTP program and editor to connect to your Dreambox and navigate to the var/etc directory. A suitable editor is DCC which can be downloaded from our site here.
- In here you will find a file called CCcam.cfg. You must now edit this file.
- In CCcam.cfg you must add the C: line that you were given, or just replace that file with the file you received in your email.
- Save the changes to CCcam.cfg and enjoy!